Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vacation

Hello from Southern California!

D and I are here for a long weekend since one of my good friends from vet school got married yesterday.
Friday we went to Disney's California Adventure, which was fun. Today we went to the Getty Museum. Gorgeous buildings and gardens but the art is generally not my cup of tea. There was a lot of medieval and religious artwork - I prefer more modern artists. There was a really great visiting photography exhibit however. Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland and then back home.

This week our hospital will start being open later on Mondays too. I will now work Monday - Thursday and every other Saturday (yay!) I haven't spent much time with the new doctor so no opinion yet. I really hope they are easy to work with because I'll be spending a ton of time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment