Saturday, November 16, 2013

New schedule

I got sick right after returning from vacation (it figures) but am feeling better now.

The new work schedule is all right. It's VERY nice when I have a long weekend; less so when I have to work on Saturday and get split days off. The new doctor seems very nice and has made it easier for us to book more same-day appointments when clients need them.

Some days are ridiculously slow and others are jam-packed (like today) with very sick patients. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, either. I'm still planning for a slow down and have cut back on a lot of things in preparation for that. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm an older person interested in vet sch & was immensely enjoying reading your old blog too -- Old(er) in Vet School. But I see it has been removed. Is there any way you can send it to me privately so I can read the whole thing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Unfortunately I did not save a copy of that blog.

    ReplyDelete