Saturday, February 16, 2013

6 days a week

I'm still at the current (hopefully soon-to-be-old) job 5 days per week. On one of my days off I've been continuing to go to the shelter to do surgeries and then head to the other practice (the one where I have a potential job pending) to sorta work and get used to everything.

At this point I have a verbal offer from them and they are in the process of hiring 1 more tech and 1 more receptionist to help support the extra doctor (me). Once those people are in place then they can give me a start date. Hopefully I will get the good news soon!

If not, I'm also working on getting paperwork together (mainly liability insurance because I didn't need it while working for the corporate behemoth) so that I can work at vaccine clinics part-time if needed.

Bottom line: I should be able to quit very soon! In the mean time I'm very very very tired. Sundays are pretty much my only days off right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment