Wednesday, February 27, 2013

5 more days - and why did I sign up for that?!

Only 5 more days at the current job, thank goodness! In one way it's easier to deal with all the madness and BS knowing that I'm leaving, but on the other hand these seem like some of the longest days I've ever spent there.

I also signed up for the Crossfit open. Frankly I'm not even sure I will be able to complete all of the workouts but thought it would be a nice challenge - plus it's not very expensive to register, so what the heck. I've no illusions about making it to any sort of competitive level (regionals or obviously the Crossfit Games) - just want to keep pushing myself.

It will be nice to have that week-and-a-half off between jobs too. I'm still going to the new place once a week and still love it, so that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment