Sunday, November 4, 2012

A whole week off! (Sort of.)

I have an entire week out of the hospital! This week I'm traveling to BigWestCoastCity for a 3-day corporate training event that all the doctors have to go to. I'm looking forward to seeing a classmate again and to meeting up with an old friend for dinner. I might even visit the Crossfit box up there if I have time.

Last week was slower that it has been. I suspect this is the start of the slow season, which is fine with me. Of course we had the requisite tragic grooming accidents and even a mixup where the boarding facility brought us a dog that wasn't sick (whose owner FREAKED OUT at the thought of her dog being sick) then later said to us oopsie - wrong dog. Nice. Apparently they ended up comping the well dog's stay because the owner was really (and understandably) angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment