Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals

I only have 2 goals for 2013:

1. Do one unassisted pull-up
2. Get a new (and better) job

Today was actually slow at work, which was a nice change of pace. I got a chance to catch up on back issues of JAVMA. The rest of the week looks pretty busy though. I have tomorrow off and then it's back at it Thursday/Friday/Saturday.

On tap for tomorrow:
- Take the truck in for routine maintenance (I made a 7 am appointment so that I wouldn't catch the mechanic running late, however this also means I have to get up earlier than I do on work days)
- Go to Crossfit. It will be interesting to see how crowded it gets over the next couple of weeks - and then how much the crowd dies down come February or March.
- Meet with the pet sitter to go through the cats' new care routines. We have someone come to the house, but now one of the cats needs subcutaneous (under the skin) fluids daily and they're all on different food. Sigh. At least the other one doesn't need insulin anymore.
- Have my final dress fitting and pick it up(!)
- Check into getting one of the TVs fixed

It's going to be busy. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment