Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello from Aspen!

I'm currently taking a desperately-needed vacation in which I am riding my snowboard, eating and drinking well, and NOT WORKING!

Seriously, though, it's extremely important to take time away and remember who you are as a person outside of work. Snowboarding also has a zen-like quality for me because I have to concentrate on the next turn. That's it. No worries about work or money or anything except the next turn.

It also helps when you get time to hang out with old friends and to watch the X Games in person.

Next week when I get back I have a working interview at a fantastic hospital that I love. I want this job SO badly it's not even funny. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for vacation! Sending all of my happy, positive thoughts your way for your interview! I have a feeling you'll do great (and will be able to tell your current place to shove it!).

    ReplyDelete